Scholly is looking for a Director of Strategic Partnerships to join our team!
At Scholly, we are dedicated to developing game-changing technology platforms for students, parents and institutions that help every individual access and afford the higher education opportunity they want. Scholly is an easy way to find scholarships for high school seniors, current undergraduates, and graduate students. Designed to ease the scholarship search process, Scholly’s adaptive matching engine promises to deliver smarter, targeted lists of scholarships. Scholly seeks to fix the current outdated process that requires students to fill out long, tiresome forms and then fail to deliver relevant results. All this in the form factor of mobile applications.
At Scholly, we believe in making higher education accessible to any student who desires it. One of the biggest barriers for students entering college is the ever rising cost of attending both private and public institutions. We work hard and fast to imagine and create solutions that help students find ways to lower the barriers to higher education. We’re a small but growing team located in Los Angeles. Working at Scholly, you would be responsible for a wide range of projects and would see big changes created by you released on a regular basis. We adapt quickly, creating a constant stream of new ideas and opportunities to help make a difference in students’ lives. Join us and see how you can make a difference in communities across the country by helping more people get the education they deserve!
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with an engaging personality who wants the individual responsibility to create and own business relationships with leadership qualities to build a team. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, demonstrate a record of executing high-value partnerships, and experience managing a team of high performing individuals.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Envision new partnerships and business opportunities that positively impact our core business, enhancing the outcomes of internal business partners
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities, performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence
- Build strategic relationships with key external stakeholders and represent their needs internally, building a bridge between Scholly and our partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in operations, product, marketing, and PR to launch and manage our key partnerships
- Focus on the growth and development of the Business Development team, with a focus on managing by example
- Minimum 5 of years of experience in business development and sales at a tech company
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- Minimum 3 years in management position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please email email@example.com if interested.