Scholly is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to join our team!
At Scholly, we are dedicated to developing game-changing technology platforms for students, parents and institutions that help every individual access and afford the higher education opportunity they want. Scholly is an easy way to find scholarships for high school seniors, current undergraduates, and graduate students. Designed to ease the scholarship search process, Scholly’s adaptive matching engine promises to deliver smarter, targeted lists of scholarships. Scholly seeks to fix the current outdated process that requires students to fill out long, tiresome forms and then fail to deliver relevant results — All this in the form factor of mobile applications.
At Scholly, we believe in making higher education accessible to any student who desires it. One of the biggest barriers for students entering college is the ever rising cost of attending both private and public institutions. We work hard and fast to imagine and create solutions that help students find ways to lower the barriers to higher education. We’re a small but growing team located in Los Angeles. Working at Scholly, you would be responsible for a wide range of projects and would see big changes created by you released on a regular basis. We adapt quickly, creating a constant stream of new ideas and opportunities to help make a difference in students’ lives. Join us and see how you can make a difference in communities across the country, by helping more people get the education they deserve!
We’re looking for a Director of Growth Marketing that will oversee multi-functional efforts to drive user acquisition and growth efforts. Driving sustainable user and economic growth across our platform, you will make a tangible impact across the business. Working in partnership with product, creative, engineering, media and analytics this role is responsible for holistic ownership of growth; a sophisticated management of user qualification, on-boarding, retention, and LTV projection is expected, in addition to traditional customer acquisition activity. This is a highly visible role that interacts with the senior leadership team.
- Responsible for performance management of evergreen marketing activities
- Managing cross-functional collaboration (product, design and engineering teams) to introduce and drive growth through innovative functional enhancements and strategies
- Serve as business manager responsible for overseeing the health of our overall customer acquisition activity
- Develop sophisticated acquisition strategies that meet the unique demands of various user cohorts (e.g., casual, core, and viral)
- Test, manage and optimize a series of acquisition offers for maximum efficiency and efficacy against seasonality and user cohorts
- Provide analysis on acquisition, on-boarding and new user retention strategies, optimizing the program for overall business outcomes (not ‘growth at any cost’ hacking)
- Own the referral program and similar growth initiatives
- 5+ years experience in digital/growth marketing with a focus on consumer acquisition.
- A Growth mindset; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective and measure performance
- Metrics driven. Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity. Ability to bring strong analytical rigor to your decision making
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance the big-picture strategic work with execution
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack: eg Amplltude, Adjust, GA, Chartio, Optimizely
If interested, please email us at email@example.com