March has arrived at the blink of an eye, and you know what that means! College application season is right around the corner, and financial planning is in full swing for current and incoming college students. These things can often be overwhelming with classes and exams to worry about, but Scholly eases the process for you, and helps you get ready for your academic journey in the easiest, most affordable way possible. Not only do we offer access to scholarships so you can go to college debt free, we provide a multitude of educational resources to ease your journey to higher education. You can download the app, or create an account here to get started. You'll gain instant access to thousands of scholarships as well as tips & advice on how to navigate this exciting time in your life.
As a student about to enter college, you might be feeling lost in a sea of scholarships, wondering which you should apply for. Fortunately, Scholly matches you with the opportunities best suited for you based on the information you provide us with. Our database has recurring scholarships, one-time scholarships, and even awards specifically for the different tools you will need to assist in your education (e.g. textbooks), providing something for everyone, and ensuring we stay true to our motto:
Opportunity for All.
To give you a glimpse of what you'll be able to access in the app (and to get some upcoming scholarship deadlines on your radar!), we put together a list of 10 scholarships that are currently featured on the Scholly app. Submission dates are approaching quickly, so be sure to apply soon. Who knows? You might end up being featured on our Success Stories page and become a part of our #SchollySquad.
1. Anthony A. Martino Memorial Scholarship
2. Community College STEM Scholarship Program
3. STEM Bridge Scholarship Program
4. AL High School Seniors Scholarship
5. Fontana Transport Inc. Scholarship Program
6. California Eastern Star Foundation Scholarship
7. Byron F. "Corky" Knoll Memorial Scholarship Fund
8. Carrol A. and L. May Weimer Memorial Scholarship Fund
9. Elizabeth Horvath Swimming Scholarship Fund
10. Susan Ekdale Memorial Field Camp Scholarship
Keep up with Scholly on social!